What Is StoryDevs?
StoryDevs is a community for developers of story-focused games and visual novels. It's purpose is to provide developers with free infrastructure that makes recruiting, sharing, and educating easier.
StoryDevs is under development. Here's what's in store for the future:
- A Talent Database that allows devs to make profiles that are searchable by criteria such as availability. The first version will be for artists.
- An expansion of the Talent Database to include skills such as community management, criticism, editing, programming & entertainment.
- A public library for educational materials, history, journalism, recorded talks and their transcripts, reviews, and so on.
- Forums that are compatabile with said library, allowing users to quote, embed, or convert materials to and from the library.
- A scheduler that allows users to create public events (streams, conferences, etc) which others can see in their local time.
How To Support
StoryDevs is made by one person: me, Jake Bowkett! If it sounds like your kind of thing please spread the word to friends and other devs. Consider becoming a member or joining the Discord. Money also helps cover server and labour costs.